What We Do
The primary focus of our activities is the provision of care and assistance when needed to all ages and nationalities. We offer:- Respite, rehabilitation following surgery and end of life care for residents in our own dedicated facility in Hospital Ferris, Fontilles, the former leprosy hospital.
- 24 hour helpline for emergency situations
- Ánimo, a drop-in facility in Alcalalí providing support, advice and social activities for the elderly and seriously ill
- Loan of a range of medical equipment, free of charge
- Access to interpreters, particularly for attendance at medical appointments
- We also support many small organisations in Xaló and surrounding area.